Changing Your Program
Changing your program can mean any of the following:
- Changing to a different plan/major
- Changing from a B.A. to an Honours program, or vice versa
- Changing from a Single Honours program to a Combined Honours program, or vice versa
If you wish to change your program in Humanities, first make sure you qualify by checking the admission requirements of the program in question.
It is always recommended that students first discuss a program change with an advisor to ensure admission requirements are met and review the program requirements.
If you wish to switch to a program in a different faculty, you need to be in contact with that faculty office to discuss requirements and the process for changing.
How to Apply
When you are ready to apply for the change, please follow the steps below:
- In your Mosaic Student Centre, click on the ‘other academic…’ drop down menu
- Select ‘Service Requests’
- Create a new request
- Choose ‘Request a Program Change’
- In the comment box, identify into which program you wish to switch. Be sure to indicate if you are looking for the Honours program or the B.A program.
- When you have submitted the change, we recommend contacting the faculty office into which you intend to transfer to alert them of the submitted request
- If admitted, the change will take a few business days to appear in Mosaic
PLEASE NOTE: At certain times of the year, program selection will not be available through Mosaic. If this is the case, please contact the advising office with your program change request.