June marks the start of course selection for the 2019-20 academic year. To help get you off to a smooth start, below is important information regarding enrolment:
- On June 12th, the 2019-20 course offerings and timetable will be released in Mosaic. Students can use the “class search” function on Mosaic to find courses, or they can use the new MyTimetable feature to create a visual schedule for themselves in preparation for enrolment.
- On June 12th, individual enrolment appointments will be available for viewing in your Mosaic Student Centre. In the Enrolment Dates box, click on ‘details’ to view your specific date and time for enrolment. This is your enrolment time for both the fall and winter terms. Enrolment will remain open throughout the summer.
- First year students should review the information in our new students section for guidance on how to choose your courses.
- For upper-year students, use our course enrolment guide to help guide you through the selection process.
- We also have a helpful FAQ page, answering questions we often get asked by students about enrolment issues, course selections, and more.
- If you get stuck in the process and can’t find a solution, you are also welcome to contact the academic advising team.