The Mission of the Academic Advising Office is to assist students in the Faculty of Humanities in realizing their full potential. The academic advising staff interacts with students in a variety of settings, evaluating their needs and teaching them how to navigate the higher education system. We work with students to develop and implement individual plans for the purpose of achieving both academic and personal goals.
Upon entering the faculty, students are paired with an advisor who will support them from first year through to graduation with all their academic needs.
Academic Advisors provide support in the following areas:
- Identifying individual education goals
- Program and course registration
- Interpretation of academic regulations
- Academic work accommodations
- Exploring other resources on campus as necessary
Click here to learn how to meet with an academic advisor.