Have a Question? Contact the Humanities Office or an Academic Unit

Request for Incomplete Term Work

Students with exceptional cases who wish to request an extension beyond the last day of classes must meet with an Academic Advisor. A request for incomplete term work form must be completed and submitted with supporting documentation (e.g. doctor’s note).

If approved, the advisor will email you and the instructor(s) confirming the approval. The nature of the accommodations for missed work is at the discretion of the instructor. It is the student’s responsibility to follow up with each instructor to discuss how, when, and where the work will be submitted.

Request for Incomplete Term Work (PDF)